Weems and Plath 190200 Martinique 8-Day Wind Ship’s Bell Clock The brass Martinique 8-Day Wind Ship’s Bell Clock is for the yachtsman who enjoys the old world romance of weekly clock winding. This 8 bell ship clock rings every half hour in the traditional manner.
- 8-bell ship clock features a traditional key wound, 11-jewel movement with bell silencer
- Key and complete instructions and mounting hardware included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Front-opening hinged bezel case is constructed of solid, forged brass with a coat of lacquer to ensure a lasting shine
- Provided with complete instructions and mounting hardware
- All instruments carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Dial: 4″ (102 mm)
Base: 5 1/2″ (140 mm)
Depth: 2 3/4″ (70 mm)
- 3 lbs 9 oz (1616 g)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.