- Howard Miller 690-005 Gimlet A rich Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers is complemented by satin nickel hardware.
- This transitional cabinet features an elegant flat-top pediment and cutout base. Four glass doors provide an opportunity to display glassware, wine, and spirits.
- Glass mirrored back in the upper bar area.THE HOWARD MILLER DIFFERENCES:
- Full-extension drawer. Metal drawer guides add stability and ease in reaching the back of the drawer.
- Wine rack. Storage for up to 20 bottles.
- Hanging stemware rack. Keeps stemware handy.
- Prep shelf. Laminated, hinged, lift-up shelf inside the drawer provides more surface area for mixing or prep.
- Adjustable glass shelf.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips. Our padded, metal shelf clips lock shelves in place for maximum stability and safety.
- Touch-Lite™ switch. An adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting intensity: low, medium, high, and off.
- Floor Levelers. Height-adjustable feet on all four corners provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA.Overall Dimensions:
- Height 78″ (198 cm)
- Width 29″ (74 cm)
- Depth 17.25″ (44 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.