- Howard Miller 645-527 Tide Mate III
- This round table clock features a silver-tone case, polished silver-tone feet and circular spun silver-tone outer ring with dark blue screening of “High Tide” and “Low Tide.”
- Dial is ocean blue with white graphics displaying the hour until next high and low tide with acrylic case and protective acrylic crystal with red arrow tide hand and silver second hand.
- Red tide arrow identifies the approximate position of the high and low tides for the Atlantic Ocean. Please note: this is not a precision instrument intended to accurately predict the tides.
- Includes a Velcro™ style hook and loop strip to hold the clock in place on your sea-bound vessel.
- Quartz, battery-operated, tide movement requires one AA sized battery (not included). Overall Dimensions:
- Height 6.25″ (16 cm)
- Width 6″ (15 cm)
- Depth 2″ (5 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.