- Howard Miller 635-188 Beatrice
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- The bonnet style pediment of this mantel clock features a dramatic carved shell, and the multitiered bombé base includes a decorative cutout.
- A brushed satin brass finished dial includes a black vine pattern, a circular brushed silver-finished Tempus Fugit disk, a mottled gold-tone center and black serpentine hands. A raised brass-tone bezel surrounds the brushed silver-finished numeral ring with applied polished brass-finished Arabic numerals and black floral pattern.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included). INT1014 Overall Dimensions:
- Height 17.75″ (45 cm)
- Width 14.5″ (37 cm)
- Depth 8″ (20 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today