- Howard Miller 635-187 Mia Mantel
- Finished in Worn Black with red and brown undertones on select hardwoods and veneers, the handsome mantel clock features fluted columns with raised beveled column caps and flat glass that encase the dial and brushed antique brass-finished pendulum bob with brass-finished stick.
- Aged dial with aged black Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a brushed antique-brass finished bezel.
- Quartz, battery-operated, single-chime movement plays Westminster chime on the hour and counts the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off.
- Requires three AA sized batteries (not included). INT1014 Overall Dimensions:
- Height 13.5″ (34 cm)
- Width 10.25″ (26 cm)
- Depth 4.25″ (11 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.