- This handsome mantel clock, the Howard Miller 635-167 Statesboro , is finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Features decorative olive ash burl finished overlays on the front and gold detail on the side glass panels.
- White dial with black Roman numerals, black hour and minute hands, and a polished-brass tone bezel, encased in flat glass on the front and sides. A revolving, polished brass-finished pendulum sits below the dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement plays Westminster chimes on the hour and features volume control.
- Requires two AA and two C sized batteries (not included). INT1010
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 11.75″ (30 cm)
- Width 9.5″ (24 cm)
- Depth 6.25″ (16 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.