This stunning clock , the Howard Miller 635-149 Lanning ,is Finished in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This clock features decorative details including carved column caps and a glass window topped with a carved overlay.
- An off-white dial offers black Roman numerals, an antique nickel bezel and black hands.
- An antique nickel pendulum complements the dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 13″ (33 cm)
- Width 9.25″ (24 cm)
- Depth 4.5″ (11 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.