- Howard Miller 620-369 Enrico Fulvi
- This classic wall clock Features an antique medallion accented with gold highlights
- Enrico Fulvi was a man of few words, but he boasted immense talent that was outdone only by his friendly nature. When anyone in Perugia wanted work performed on their timepiece, he’d bring it to Enrico, who’d give a cheery nod to cement the contract between client and craftsman. If the customer had children in tow, they’d receive a sweet. And no dog or cat who pawed its way into his shop escaped without a playful tug about the ears. Pamper yourself with this beautiful Moment in Time clock that bows to a fading era marked by old-fashioned goodness.
- Beautifully produced with fade-resistant inks, this 32″ antique dial is carefully mounted on a laser cut, .25″ thick, panel base and features antique black hands and a quartz movement.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Made in the USA.
- Overall Dimensions:
- Diameter 32″ (81 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.