- This beautiful,Howard Miller 612-429 Samuel Watson, clock is Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Hand-glazed, named after the famous English clockmaker of the late 1600s.
- Brass finished dial offers a silver chapter ring and decorative corner spandrels.
- Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 14.75″ (37 cm)
- Width 10.75″ (27 cm)
- Depth 6.5″ (17 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.