|This beautiful grandfather clock Howard Miller 611-224 Alford is proudly made in the USA.
- 88TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
- A special 88th Anniversary Edition inscription appears underneath the center casting above the “6” (through 2014 only).
- The lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers provide a warm glow to this classic grandfather clock.
- The dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, a polished brass-finished bezel and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass-finished Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial and polished banded brass-finished weight shells.
- Front door features bookmatched olive ash burl overlays with a fluted keystone and fluted columns.
- Multitiered base with two carved ornaments and bookmatched olive ash burl overlays.
- Beveled glass on the front door.
- Illuminated dial and case with a glass mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface. INT0114
- Howard Miller 611-224 Alford
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 81.25″ (206 cm)
- Width 24″ (60 cm)
- Depth 14.5″ (37 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.