|This very elegant grandfather clock Howard Miller 611-204 Jasper features a unique design.
- This floor clock is a simplistic piece.
- The dial features a polished brass-finished bezel with an elaborate center disk and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells feature a decorative center disk and bands which complement the dial.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Beautiful Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers on the clock.
- Locking arched door features beveled glass, which is also on the sides.
- Multitiered base includes a bookmatched Olive Ash Burl overlay with a decorative cutout.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Made in the USA. INT0413
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 79″ (201 cm)
- Width 23.75″ (60 cm)
- Depth 14″ (36 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.