|The Howard Miller 611-198 Leyden is truly a beautiful clock. This flat top grandfather clock lends itself to match any interior.
- Beautiful Charleston Place finish on select hardwoods and veneers; significantly distrusted for rustic appearance and age.
- The aged dial features an open center which offers a glimpse of the inner workings of the movement; a Harvest brass bezel; aged dark brass Roman numerals; and aged dark brass hands.
- Grid pendulum with complementing center casting and wood insert finished in Charleston Place. Pendulum and weight shells are finished in Harvest brass.
- The locking case contains lighting with illuminates the interior case and features a large center ring pull on the door, large corbels, and bun feet.
- Real glass mirrored back panel.
- Four floor levelers level the clock on any floor or surface (uneven or carpeted).
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Contains automatic nighttime chime shut-off options.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included. INT1012
Clock Specific Dimensions:
- Height: 82.5″ (210 cm)
- Width: 24.75″ (63 cm)
- Depth: 15.75″ (40 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.