|The Howard Miller 611-025 Hamlin is stately grandfather clock and designed by Chris Bergelin.
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- A carved shell and leaf design draws the eye up to the arched pediment, which is embellished with decorative overlays on the canted corners.
- The brushed satin brass-finished dial is set off by cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase dial.
- Mirroring the dial, the lyre pendulum is finished in brushed antique brass with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk.
- The brushed satin brass-finished and decorative bands of the weight shells also complement the dial.
- The lower front door features beveled glass and decorative overlays with matching shell and leaf designs.
- Canted, reeded columns frame the case, offering intricately carved column caps with a unique scroll design and Acanthus leaf details.
- The multi-tiered, Bombe’ base offers canted corners and carved scroll feet with Acanthus leaf details.
- Removable beveled glass panels on the upper sides allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 93″ (236 cm)
- Width 32.25″ (82 cm)
- Depth 19″ (48 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.