|This unique grandfather clock Howard Miller 610-866 Urban Floor II features a white dial and nickel accessories.
- Finished in Espresso on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This unique floor clock boasts simple, contemporary elegance.
- Simple lines best describe this case, which offers a flat-top pediment with a nickel finished molding.
- A crisp, white dial features a nickel finished bezel and simply-styled hour markers and hands.
- The nickel finish continues on the doorknob, weights pendulum and the moldings at the base.
- Beveled glass on upper and lower door; plain glass on sides.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 78.5″ (199 cm)
- Width 22″ (56 cm)
- Depth 14″ (36 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.