- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass-finished weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. Overall Dimensions:
- Height 79.5″ (202 cm)
- Width 25.5″ (65 cm)
- Depth 14″ (36 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.