|This beautiful grandfather clock Howard Miller 610-733 Nottingham is proudly made in the USA.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This battery operated floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment with a turned, urn finial and a shell embossing.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers an ornate, gold tone center and a silver-tone chapter ring. A simulated, midnight blue moon phase accents the dial.
- An illuminated case and glass mirrored back and base highlight the polished brass-finished pendulum.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Made in the USA. INT0795
- Howard Miller 610-733 Nottingham
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height 77.25″ (196 cm)
- Width 18.5″ (47 cm)
- Depth 10.25″ (26 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.