Bulova C1516 New Yorker
Featuring a classic design with a hardwood case with mahogany finish and hand carved shell patter at the crown and fluted columns accented with tulip turnings. Vienna style metal dial with Arabic numerals and large lyre pendulum.
- Hardwood case with mahogany finish
- White dial with black numerals
- Harmonic 2 triple chime movement plays your choice of Westminster, Ave Maria or Bim Bam chime on the hour; Quarter hour Westminster chime and strike available
- Adjustable volume control
- Automatic night time shut off setting
- Protective glass lens
- Requires 1 AA and 2 C batteries
- 33.5 inches high x 15.5 inches wide x 7 inches deep
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.