Bulova B1511 Thomaston
This Bulova Thomaston clock has a historical design with mortise and tenon door construction and traditional metal dial with filigree hands.
- Hardwood case with brown cherry finish
- Historical design with mortise and tenon door
- Brushed metal dial with classic Roman numerals and metal filigree hands
- Triple chime movement plays Westminster, Ave Maria or Bim Bam chimes with quarter hour strike selection with Westminster chime
- Adjustable volume control
- Automatic night time shut off selection
- Protective glass lens
- Case metal handle
- Engraving plate included
- Requires 1 AA and 2 C batteries
- 14.5 inches high x 10.5 inches wide x 6.5 inches deep
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.