This beautiful curio grandfather clock Howard Miller 610-614 Cherish is proudly made in the USA.
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This curio floor clock is lightly distressed and features a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial.
- Tempus Fugit (meaning “time flies”) dial features silver chapter ring and decorated corner spandrels.
- Glass mirrored back, three adjustable glass shelves, and a wooden base shelf.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Made in the USA
- Howard Miller 610-614 Cherish
- .Overall Dimensions:
- Height 77.25″ (196 cm)
- Width 19.75″ (50 cm)
- Depth 11″ (28 cm)
Ye Olde Clock and Gift Shoppe, in Dallas, PA is a family-owned business since 1968. We hand select our clocks, fine collectibles, curio cabinets, watches and jewelry from craftsman all over the world. Our expert staff provides old fashioned, personalized customer service. We offer a dedicated service department on the premises. We gladly accept special orders and ship everywhere. Visit us and select your family heirloom today.